[IDD #KQX-181169]: responsible for ldm-wxo.cmc.ec.gc.ca

Manuel,

We can't tell from just the rtstats(1) plots if everything is OK. They appear
to indicate that the precipitous drop in data around 7/15 occurred well after a
change to the topology around 17/00.

You should examine the LDM log file for error messages.

If you want further assistance, then please send me the output of the following
commands, executed by the LDM user:

    ldmadmin config
    ldmadmin vetqueuesize

> My name is Manuel and I'm responsible for the xxx.xxx.xxx site.
> We recently swapped out our old servers with new ones.  I would like to
> know if everything is looking good on your side.
>
> The
>
> http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_num_nc?EXP+xxx.xxx.xxx
>
> reports a drop in our EXP products.  Can you confirm our new servers
> our working correctly?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: KQX-181169