[IDD #VWD-895844]: LDM downstream server (received the upstream data-feeds)

Hi Chan-Yuan,

re:
> I am now processing to shift my old LDM server to the new LDM server, and let
> old machine as the backup.
> Following is the information as request

OK.

re:
> The name of your site : GCOOS (Gulf of Mexico Coastal Ocean Observing System)
> The LDM administrator's Name: Chuan-Yuan Hsu
> Phone number: 9798624169
> Email address: address@hidden
> The fully-qualified hostname of the computer that will run the LDM:
> tkb.geos.tamu.edu
> Desired feedtypes: All

I just checked, and there is both forward and reverse DNS for your new machine,
excellent!  You should be able to REQUEST any/all LDM/IDD feeds that you want
from the top level IDD relay clusters that we maintain here in UCAR:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu
iddb.unidata.ucar.edu

If you are REQUESTing feeds from other upstream providers, you will need to
contact them to let them know that you are replacing your LDM maachine.

re:
> Thanks,

No worries.

Ticket ID: VWD-895844