[IDD #JKY-706543]: New addresses for UW IDD nodes

Hi Harry,

re:
> We are moving our servers to a campus co-location center. This will
> require new addresses for our IDD systems.   Can you make sure the
> following IP numbers are valid for getting data from Unidata and SSEC?
>
> 140.142.30.5
> 140.142.30.20 - 140.142.30.23

As I am sure you will recall, we'd much rather that reverse DNS exist
for machines so that we can continue to do LDM ALLOWs by name, and not
by IPs.

A quick check of the IPs listed above show that reverse DNS does not
exist for any of them.  Will it not be possible to setup reverse DNS
for your new machines?

re:
> Also, do we go through you to get these addresses for data from Cosmic,
> CMC GEM, and NLDN?

The answers are:

Cosmic - yes
CMC    - yes
GEM    - yes
NLDN   - no

You will need to contact the folks at UAlbany and get them to ALLOW NLDN
feed REQUESTs from your new machines.  The contact information is:

Dr. David Knight
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
University at Albany
State University of New York
address@hidden

They also recommend CCing their support address:

address@hidden

Ticket ID: JKY-706543
Department: Support IDD