[IDD #GQL-934266]: ldm upstream feed

Hi Murray,

re:
> I am setting up two replacement ldm machines in our organization.  I am
> currently attempting to get the first one to ingest data.  Apparently you
> need to set up a feed for I can connect and receive.
>
> The machine I'm working on right now is unidata1.cmc.ec.gc.ca.  The second
> one will eventually be called unidata2.cmc.ec.gc.ca.

The problem is that there forward and reverse DNS do not exist for your
machines.  As soon as reverse DNS is available (IP -> name), you should
be able to REQUEST from us.

In the interim, you can setup a feed from your existing machine(s) to
your new ones so that the new ones can be tested.

Ticket ID: GQL-934266
Department: Support IDD