[IDD #MKS-896784]: pqqct.conf entry for saving GOES-16 data

Hi Hsie,

Sorry for the slow reply... too many things going on around here
at the moment (new McIDAS-X release which I am working on the
documentation for, etc.).

re:
> Could you give me some pqact.conf entries for saving GOES-16 data?

You may want to wait a little bit before diving into this.  The reason
I say this is due to our impending announcement that we will be
offering the full GRB (GOES ReBroadcast) set of products that we
are ingesting via the IDD.  These images are MUCH better than the
ones being sent in NOAAPort, and their local LDM processing (e.g.,
writing to logical disk hierarchies) is much simpler.  The GOES-16
images in NOAAPort are sent as tiles that need to be stitched back
together into full scenes.   This requires more than a simple pqact.conf
entry like FILE since something has to be run that can stitch together
the tiles.  We have a Python routine that can do the job
(https:github.com/Unidata/ldm-alchemy), and the new version of Unidata
McIDAS-X can serve the reconstituted images via ADDE, but the "real"
images are SO much better!

Ticket ID: MKS-896784
Department: Support IDD