[IDD #EFS-695415]: LDM glider data.

Hi Chuan-Yuan,

re:
> I got problems to locate the glider data from LDM server.

OK.  I think we have talked about this in the past, and one of the
questions was if you are sure that the data you are looking for is
actually being sent in the NOAAPort SBN and then relayed by the
LDM in one of the IDD datastreams?

re:
> As what I know that the gliders is under the category of “KKYY”, while
> its 5-digit WMO id is 48986 and 48987.
>
> Here is my setting in ldmd.conf and pqact.conf.
> ldmd.conf
>
> REQUEST IDS|DDPLUS|HDS|NTEXT|DDS|ANY ".*” idd.unidata.ucar.edu
> REQUEST IDS|DDPLUS|HDS|NTEXT|DDS|ANY ".*” lead.unidata.ucar.edu
> REQUEST IDS|DDPLUS|HDS|NTEXT|DDS|ANY ".*" coriolis.met.tamu.edu:388
> REQUEST FNEXRAD ".*" coriolis.met.tamu.edu:388
> REQUEST NEXRAD3 "K(BYX|EVX|JAX|MLB|TBW|TLH)" coriolis.met.tamu.edu

Comments:

- your REQUEST lines for idd.unidata.ucar.edu, lead.unidata.ucar.edu
  and coriolis.met.tamu.edu can be GREATLY simplified

  ANY means any/all feed types, so specifying 'IDS|DDPLUS|HDS|NTEXT|DDS|ANY'
  is redundant.  It would be much better to simply specify ANY:

REQUEST ANY ".*” idd.unidata.ucar.edu
REQUEST ANY ".*” lead.unidata.ucar.edu
REQUEST ANY ".*" coriolis.met.tamu.edu:388

- lead.unidata.ucar.edu gets its data from the top level IDD relay that we
  maintain, idd.unidata.ucar.edu

  This means that you can safely remove the REQUEST to lead.unidata.ucar.edu:

REQUEST ANY ".*” idd.unidata.ucar.edu
REQUEST ANY ".*" coriolis.met.tamu.edu:388

re:
> pqact.conf for glider is
>
> ANY   KKYY KWBC (..)(..)
> FILE  -strip data/ldm/%y%m\1\2.glider

OK.

re:
> Could you please help me to check what wrong with my LDM
> server resulting in that I can’t obtain the glider data?

Again, the question is IF the glider data is actually being relayed
by the LDM in the IDD?  I am running a 'notifyme' and logging its output
to see if there are any products in any IDD datastream that have part
of their LDM Product ID that matches KKYY.

For reference, what I am running is:

<as 'ldm'>

notifyme -vl logs/kkyy.log -f ANY -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu -p KKYY -o 10000000

We should know by tomorrow at this same time if there are any products that
have KKYY in their Product ID.

Ticket ID: EFS-695415
Department: Support IDD