[LDM #ANW-550486]: LDM access

Hi Munsung,

re:
> My name is Munsung Keem, and I am a student of the university of Iowa,
> working with
> professor Witold F. Krajewski.
>
> Now, we try to develop the HydroNEXRAD system on the cloud (Amazon Web
> Service), and,
> as an effort of that, we need to get the national composite datasets
> (FNEXRAD) with
> the grid2 format in real time via the LDM.

OK.

re:
> In order to do so, we need an access permission to the LDM. The system is
> operating
> on an AWS EC2 instance of which IP address is 50.19.171.33. Could you please
> help us
> to access the LDM from the AWS instance?

We have setup the needed ALLOWs for your AWS instance to REQUEST LDM/IDD feeds
from our top level IDD relay cluster, idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

To make sure that the ALLOW setup is correct, please do the following:

<as 'ldm' on your AWS instance>

notifyme -vl- -f FNEXRAD -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Success will be indicated by 'notifyme' showing receipt of FNEXRAD products
on idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

re:
> If you need more information, please let me know.

Please let us know the results of your 'notifyme' test.

Ticket ID: ANW-550486
Department: Support IDD