[IDD #AJZ-159116]: Application for membership of the Suominet

> Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

Hello Ansgar,

> I'm currently building up a high sophisticated meterological station
> in Dubai. One of the instruments that shall be installed will be a
> GWS-PW. As I have understood, this instrument needs post processing of
> the data.
That could be, depending upon which sensor you have in place.

The algorithms have been developed within the URAC/Suominet
> project and one has to become member to benefit respectively supply data
> into this network.

The original SuomiNet project has come to a close, but the data is still being
collected and shared
within  the community.

> For our client (DEWA, Dubai Water and Electricity Authority) I'd like
> to know what they must do to become a member. The application form is
> out of order, so I try on this way.

I would encourage you to post to the suominet mailing list from this page:

..they are listed in alphabetical order.

You can post to this list for help regarding any algorithm development, data
feeds, etc...

If you do not get the help you seek from this list, please return to this
support ticket, and I can help follow up
on the UCAR side.

> Kind regards,
> Ansgar Delahaye
>

> Freundliche Grüße / Best regards
>
> Ansgar Delahaye
> Dipl.Ing. Ansgar Delahaye
> Project Manager Large Scale Projects
> Engineering & Measurement Technology
>
> [X]<https://www.tuv.com/en/corporate/about_us_1/fairs_events_1/eventdetail_cw_254359.html>
> [X]<https://www.tuv.com/en/corporate/about_us_1/fairs_events_1/eventdetail_cw_329280.html>
> [X]<https://www.tuv.com/en/corporate/about_us_1/fairs_events_1/eventdetail_cw_288003.html>
>
> TÜV Rheinland Energy GmbH
> Solarenergie / Solar Energy
> Am Grauen Stein
> 51105 Köln
>
> T +49 221 806 2631
> M +49 172 5478968
> F +49 221 806 1350
> address@hidden
>
> www.tuv.com/solarenergy<http://www.tuv.com/solarpower>
> www.tuv-e3.com/solar<http://www.tuv-e3.com/solar>
> www.tuv.com/newsletter<https://www.tuv.com/de/deutschland/newsletter_de/newsletter_de_subscribe.jsp>
>
> Geschäftsführung / Managing Director: Dirk Fenske
> Amtsgericht / District Court: Köln HRB 56171
>
> <https://www.tuv.com/de/deutschland/gk/anlagen_maschinen/regenerative_energien/photovoltaik_anlagen/photovoltaik.html>[X]<https://www.tuv.com/de/deutschland/gk/anlagen_maschinen/regenerative_energien/photovoltaik_anlagen/photovoltaik.html><https://www.tuv.com/de/deutschland/gk/anlagen_maschinen/regenerative_energien/photovoltaik_anlagen/photovoltaik.html>
>
> <https://twitter.com/tuvcom_solar>[X]<https://twitter.com/tuvcom_solar><https://twitter.com/tuvcom_solar><https://www.linkedin.com/company/t%C3%BCv-rheinland-ag-energy-expertise-everywhere>[X]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/t%C3%BCv-rheinland-ag-energy-expertise-everywhere><https://www.linkedin.com/company/t%C3%BCv-rheinland-ag-energy-expertise-everywhere><https://www.youtube.com/user/tuvrheinlandag>[X]<https://www.youtube.com/user/tuvrheinlandag><https://www.youtube.com/user/tuvrheinlandag><http://www.tuv.com/en/corporate/rss_feed_cw.jsp>[X]<http://www.tuv.com/en/corporate/rss_feed_cw.jsp><http://www.tuv.com/en/corporate/rss_feed_cw.jsp>

Good luck,

Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support