[IDD #SMA-948806]: Unidata IDD

> Good afternoon,

Good afternoon Kevin,

> I would like to know if the domain name "fisica.ucr.ac.cr" from
> Universidad de Costa Rica is registered as an LDM user, which is its
> fully qualified hostname, and what IP is assigned to it.

Probably not, but you can check if you have the LDM installed on:

fisica.ucr.ac.cr

by running a command of:

notifyme -vl - -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

as user  'ldm' from that machine to see if you are allowed, if you are, you
will see data products flowing after the command.

we see the IP  fisica.ucr.ac.cr as:

163.178.110.123

and see it has both forward and reverse DNS, so that is good!

If you are not currently allowed, we can add you promptly.

What feeds are you interested in getting?

Please see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/feedtypes/

> We had LDM installed in a system years ago, and we would like to get it
> running once again, using the information we had send previously.

I will also check our IP's that are allowed to feed from our cluster
idd.unidata.ucar.edu
to confirm or to add the new IP.

Welcome back :)

Jeff