[IDD #TZL-477658]: Modified host connection confirmation

Hi Joseph,

re:
> I've changed our temporary connection to the Unidata backup cluster
> iddb.unidata.ucar.edu as you suggested. It looks like Donna Cote has
> stabilized TAMU and we've been receiving from them like normal. I'll keep
> connected to the Unidata backup cluster until the situation at UCSD is
> (hopefully) resolved.

I have been exchanging emails with our LDM/IDD contact at UCSD about
the inability to access aeolus.ucsd.edu from the outside (i.e., I am
not able to SSH to the machine like I have been for the past several
years), and its inability to contact upstream machines for IDD data
feeds.  The situation there is very strange indeed, so strange that
it is possible that you might have to suspend/get rid of feed
REQUESTs to aeolus.  We'll see...

re:
> This was one of those situations (7/28/2016) where the primary was down
> and the alternate also developed issues and I had to scramble to find a
> host. I appreciate being able to connect to the Unidata servers during the
> data dropout.

I'm glad that things worked out.

re:
> Thanks again,