[IDD #KUD-512290]: Backup NOAAPort source ?

Hi Jerry, et. al,

Quick note to see if it would be possible for one of us here at the
UPC to login to one or both of your NOAAPort ingest machines.  I already
have a login on ash.ssec.wisc.edu, so it is possible that all I would
need would be the 'ldm' password on np1 and/or np2 or the addition
of my public key (~tyoksas/.ssh/id_dsa.pub) to the 'authorized_keys'
file on either/both of those machines.

What would a login give us?  Perhaps nothing or not much, but it would
be informative to be able to poke around.

Ticket ID: KUD-512290
Department: Support NOAAPORT