[IDD #YCE-190543]: BGP routes from UNIDATA

Hi Gilbert,

re: Facebook use
> I think I saw one on your UNIDATA page not too long ago. Everyone
> all smiling and being happy. :-)

OK.  I hardly every use Facebook, and I have not visited the Unidata
Facebook page... ever :-)

re:
re: contact the UIllinois LDM/IDD administrator

> I am awaiting a status form him.

OK.

re:
> But, I was also unable to get
> to UNIDATA as well during that outage. Are you I2 only there?

Definitely no.  I am sure of this since I routinely REQUEST data from
a Unidata machine running the LDM for testing from home, and that is
_definitely_ not on I2 (I wish it was)!

Ticket ID: YCE-190543
Department: Support IDD