[IDD #QNC-953870]: What happened to real-time ldm volume stats?

Hi Devin,

re:
> I'm trying to write a report about the volume of data we get from
> different sources over LDM, and the old cgi-bin link is not found now
> for that.  I tried google searching for it, and the links I did find
> point to something else now, that doesn't give that sort of information.

Quite some time ago, the real-time stats pages were moved to a different
machine here in Unidata.  Here is how you would find the page(s) through
our website:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Data -> Current Operational Status