[IDD #OQA-104787]: not getting HRRR and NAM 12km data since Feb 23

Hi Sen,

re:
> I got some problems. For some reason, I don't see any HRRR and NAM12km data
> coming to LDM here at SJSU. I didn't change anything with the settings. I
> was wondering what is going on. Can anyone give me some suggestions?

Is the machine you are REQUESTing these data from gale.unidata.ucar.edu?
If yes, then the problem was likely caused by implementing increased
security (allowing specific IP addresses through gale's firewall).  If
this is the case, we will add your LDM machine's IP to our firewall
rules

Please provide us with the external IP address of your LDM machine.

re:
> Thanks,

I apologize for the problems!

Ticket ID: OQA-104787