[IDD #UXP-663119]: CONDUIT data access

> Hi there,
Hi Dave,

> We are interested in joining CONDUIT for access to NCEP data. Mainly
> for testing the LDM technology, we could potentially host a relay in
> the future.

The Unidata Program Center provides real time data and model output to research
and educational
organizations. We cannot feed the commercial sector, it just will not scale,
and if we feed one
we need to feed them all. We can provide data to groups if they are offering up
a tangible benefit to the Unidata community.

Is there a specific product, or set of products, that you are hoping to get
from the CONDUIT feed? There may be other ways to get them, or universities
willing to feed...

At this time we are unable to feed you, but with some of the additional info
we requested, there might be a work around.

> If this is possible I understand you would need to enable access your end.
>
> Our subdomain address for our LDM server is:
>
> ldm.metoceanview.com
>
> Many thanks,
> Dave
> --
> David Johnson
> Technical Director
> MetOcean Solutions Ltd.
>
> This e-mail, its contents and any attachments are confidential. If you are
> not the intended recipient of this e-mail then you must not 1) copy,
> distribute or disclose it or 2) take any action relying upon it.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail then, please delete it
> and any attachments and advise the sender by return. MetOcean Solutions Ltd
> does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of e-mails sent over
> a public network.

Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support