[IDD #MWQ-760671]: Test Feed

Hi Ziv,

re:
> Thanks for your continued help.

No worries.

re:
> When I run the "notifyme" command I get
> "notifyme: command not found"
>
> perhaps suggesting my installation isn't working?

Hmm... this likely indicates one of three things:

- you have not added ~ldm/bin to the PATH that is in-scope for
  your LDM user

- your SHELL is a non-conforming one like CShell or TCShell

  If this is the case, and if your LDM installation was done following
  the instructions on our LDM web pages, and you have added the ~ldm/bin
  directory to the PATH of your LDM user, then you likely have to run
  'rehash' to refresh the list of executables that can be found through
  your PATH setting:

  <as 'ldm'>
  rehash

- finally, this could indicate that your LDM installation is not correct

re:
> How would you suggest I proceed? Thank you.

Please run the following commands and send us their output:

<as 'ldm'>
cd ~ldm
ls -alt

env | grep PATH

While you are at it, please send the output from:

ps -eaf | grep syslog

~ldm/bin/ldmadmin config

Ticket ID: MWQ-760671
Department: Support IDD