[IDD #MWQ-760671]: Test Feed

Hi Ziv,

re:
> I was hoping to get started on setting up this feed (worried might be a few
> hang-ups on my side). Is there any other info you need from me?

No.

I just hardwired the credentials that will allow your machine (IP
192.170.232.132)
to REQUEST from either of our top level IDD relay clusters, idd.unidata.ucar.edu
and iddb.unidata.ucar.edu.

Please test that your LDM can successfully REQUEST the NEXRAD2 feed by
running the following:

<as the user that the LDM is installed as on your VM>
notifyme -vl- -f NEXRAD2 -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

AND

notifyme -vl- -f NEXRAD2 -h iddb.unidata.ucar.edu

Success will be indicated by 'notifyme' output showing the receipt of NEXRAD2
products on our relay clusters.

It does not look like we are receiving MRMS data at the moment, so don't
be surprised by not getting it there.  If/when our MRMS feed is returned
to functionality, your ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf REQUEST line would look something
like:

REQUEST   WMO   ".*"  gale.unidata.ucar.edu

re:
> - Public IP: 192.170.232.132
> - Port 388 is open

I tried contacting an LDM on this IP address, and got nothing.  It looks
like the LDM is either not running, or there still is some sort of a
firewall block preventing the REQUEST to port 388 on your VM.

re:
> Thank you for your help!

No worries.

Ticket ID: MWQ-760671