[IDD #GYB-936146]: NEXRAD2 feed

Hi Pat,

re:
> Attaching the ldmd.conf is not possible for me right now.  I am offsite with
> less than stellar Internet.

OK.

re:
> However, I did manage to move it to where you can see it:
> http://weather.missouri.edu/People/market/ldm/

Excellent!  Seeing your ldmd.conf file allowed me to see the problem
immediately, and that is that your REQUEST line for NEXRAD2:

REQUEST NEXRAD2    "/p(...)(LSX|EAX|SGF)" idd.unidata.ucar.edu

is using a pattern that applies to NEXRAD Level III products,not NEXRAD
LEVEL II ones.

The REQUEST that I think you want is:

REQUEST NEXRAD2    "K(LSX|EAX|SGF)" idd.unidata.ucar.edu

So, all you need to do is:

- edit ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf and change your current REQUEST to the
  one I suggest

- stop/start your LDM:

  ldmadmin restart

re:
> You are welcome to the password for ldm on monin.  Shall I send it under
> separate cover?

If you want me to login and make the change for you (I'm happy to do so), then
send the
pw in a separate email to address@hidden ** with no mention of the account
or the machine that it is for ** (i.e., don't include any info, just the pw).

By the way, you will need to setup Level II processing that reconstitutes volume
scans from the volume scan pieces that are sent in the NEXRAD2 datastream.  We
can help you do this if you like.

Ticket ID: GYB-936146
Department: Support IDD