[IDD #BBX-177142]: Fwd: [SSEC-TC-req #38799] aws.ssec.wisc.edu question

Hi Carol,

re: not able to REQUEST from MMM machine
> Ok that's fine.

Do you know if I should be contacting someone other than Jordan or Kevin?

re:
> As for aws.ssec.wisc.edu, I'm not sure which files you were getting
> before the machine broke. Right now we are only sending out AWS data
> through ldm. Those files would be ANT.AMRC.*

I stand corrected.  This REQUEST line is resulting in data flowing from
aws.ssec.wisc.edu to antidd.ucar.edu:

REQUEST EXP "^(USAP|ANT|ANSP)" aws.ssec.wisc.edu

Can you remind me which AMRC machine I am supposed to be REQUESTing
composite imagery from?

re:
> Hope this helps!

This helps somewhat.  We will see if Jordan/Kevin can sort out what may
be going on with their LDM machine/firewall/etc.

Ticket ID: BBX-177142
Department: Support IDD