[IDD #KWG-167519]: GLN lightning feed?

Hi Mike,

re:
> These are the lightning related lines:
>
> request LIGHTNING ".*" striker2.atmos.albany.edu PRIMARY
> request LIGHTNING ".*" 96.8.93.15 PRIMARY
> request LIGHTNING ".*" 75.112.141.78 ALTERNATE

OK, thanks.  The last entry is the one that should get the GLN data.
GLN used to come directly from WSI, but some time ago it was switched
to a different company for some reason.  Nonetheless, I think that
Kim Rauenzahn will be the person to contact as all lightning
data is relayed point-to-point from their sources; they are not
relayed through the IDD.

Ticket ID: KWG-167519
Department: Support IDD