Re: Lightning Database

Hi Dave,
     The contents are described at
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/lightning/nldn.html
I'd ask that you work with unidata to help setup up the IDD LDM software
and decoders that work for you. I've cc'd them.
When you are ready to start receiving the data, let us know.
Preferably from a .edu  email address. The IDD machine has to
be an .edu computer. Let us know its name, and manager, and we can
set you up.
Best wishes with your your project.
David