[IDD #PZS-945807]: HRRR data on IDD/LDM

> Hi Marcelo,

The IP of the machine seems a bit odd 100.

Can you please execute an:

ldmping emo.unidata.ucar.edu

..from the LDM machine, so we can see how it is showing up across the network?

(per sys admin request)

--

The ldmd.conf line should be:

request CONDUIT ".0p50."  idd.unidata.ucar.edu

(remember, no white space, only "tabs")

pqact.conf action should be:

CONDUIT
^data/nccf/com/.*gfs.t[0-9][0-9]z.(pgrb2.0p50).*!(grib2)/[^/]*/(SSIGFS|GFS)/#([^/]*)/([0-9]{8})([0-9]{4})(F[0-9]..)/([^/]*)/.*!
 (......)
       FILE    -overwrite -log -close -edex
/awips2/data_store/grib2/GFS/\5_\6Z_\7_\8-(seq).\1.\2.%Y%m%d

(remember, no white space, only "tabs") . . cut and paste will likely not work
over the "tabs" :)

I need to head out shortly...but this will hopefully get us started.

Happy Friday,

Jeff

> > Hi Jeff
> >
> > Thank you for following up on this
> >
> > 1) Since we need to use LDM at Stampede computer, and we are basically
> > replicating the work at Azure, I thought that we may use LDM there too.
> > However for the summer institute we may want to use THREDDS to make it
> > easier for student to access and see the data without doing what we are
> > doing here now. So I guess the answer is both options, LDM and THREDDS,
> > would be really nice.
> >
> > 2) The Ip of the machine I am working at AZURE is 100.76.46.17
>
> OK, there does not appear to be any DNS service on this machine, we can
> hardwire the IP into our etc/hosts file....
>

> > 3) I would like to test this as soon as possible, I have never used LDM
> > before so the sooner I learn how to set this up, the better for the
> > project, so Friday is great.
>
> I am getting the IP added to our cluster and will have a sample request line
> for the .5 degree GFS
> this afternoon....and then we can test ingest of the data :)
>

> > Thank you
> >
> > Marcelo
>

> Jeff Weber
> Unidata User Support
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu
> Hi Marcelo,
>
> > Hi Jeff
> >
> > Thank you for following up on this
> >
> > 1) Since we need to use LDM at Stampede computer, and we are basically
> > replicating the work at Azure, I thought that we may use LDM there too.
> > However for the summer institute we may want to use THREDDS to make it
> > easier for student to access and see the data without doing what we are
> > doing here now. So I guess the answer is both options, LDM and THREDDS,
> > would be really nice.
> >
> > 2) The Ip of the machine I am working at AZURE is 100.76.46.17
>
> OK, there does not appear to be any DNS service on this machine, we can
> hardwire the IP into our etc/hosts file....
>

> > 3) I would like to test this as soon as possible, I have never used LDM
> > before so the sooner I learn how to set this up, the better for the
> > project, so Friday is great.
>
> I am getting the IP added to our cluster and will have a sample request line
> for the .5 degree GFS
> this afternoon....and then we can test ingest of the data :)
>

> > Thank you
> >
> > Marcelo
>

> Jeff Weber
> Unidata User Support