[IDD #TEN-801918]: GEMPAK decoding assistance request

Hi Kevin,

re:
> GEMPAK is built and installed, the contents of .../NAWIPS/os/linux64/bin
> have been copied to .../ldm/decoders,

I suggest that the only files that you should have copied from
.../NAWIPS/os/linux64/bin to .../ldm/decoders are the ones whose names
begin with 'dc' (e.g., dcmetar, etc.).  Copying all of the binaries
can have unintended side effects depending on the ordering of the directories
in the PATH for the user 'ldm'.

re:
> now on to integration with ldm...  Should I open a new ticket for this?

Yes, this/these questions are better handled from our GEMPAK support
area.  The email address for our GEMPAK support is:

address@hidden

Just so you know, our GEMPAK guru is currently on travel, so it is
likely that he will not be able to answer you for some time.  I recommend
that you go ahead and send the new inquiry (new, meaning that you do not
include the Ticket # associated with this exchange in the new inquiry)
to us now.  I will try and help you out from there.

Ticket ID: TEN-801918
Department: Support IDD