[IDD #PLT-501218]: Data Feed.

Hi Justin,

Sorry for slow reply...

re:
> I represent a small local weather company that currently use the LDM
> system and we are researching getting a backup data feed for our LDM
> system and I was wondering if IDD is available to anyone or just
> universities.

Unidata IDD participants are free to feed non-restricted data streams
to anyone they choose.  So, if you can find an IDD participant that
is willing to feed you then the IDD will be as open as it is for them.

We (Unidata Program Center), on the other hand, can only feed non-core
sites if there is a measurable benefit to the Unidata community as a whole
gained from such a feed relationship.

Ticket ID: PLT-501218
Department: Support IDD