[IDD #NPX-499274]: LDM Inquiry / Help

Hi Kyle,

re:
> Thanks for the response and information.

No worries.

re:
> We've briefly looked into installing our own NOAAPort system, but want to
> make sure we explore all alternatives first.

This my be the best course of action in the end given that university
participants in the IDD are not "operational" (meaning that there is
no guarantee that they will be up/working 24x7).

re:
> That said, would you mind
> sending us LDM/IDD site contact information so that we can explore that
> process as well?

Instead of providing the emails for a handful of individual sites, it
might be better for you to send an email to the address@hidden
email list that we maintain asking if any site would be willing to feed
you.  If you decide to post, it would be a good idea to fully describe
the data you want/need, etc.

NB: Before anyone can post to the any of the email lists that we maintain,
they must be subscribed to the list(s) first.  (Un)Subscribing can be
done online at:

Unidata Homepage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Support -> Mailing Lists