[Datastream #NVL-219514]: NGRID headers

Hi Justin,

re:
> I am trying to set a conduit feed and break it up in parts on Ldmd.conf and
> soft link
> pqact files so products load faster. Do you know the best way to do this?

I don't understand your descriptions or questions:

re:
"set a conduit feed and break it up in parts on Ldmd.conf"

Do you mean to split a single CONDUIT REQUEST line in ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf
into mutually-exclusive sub-REQUESTs?

If yes, the following is an example of doing a 5-way split of
CONDUIT REQUESTs:

Instead of using:

REQUEST CONDUIT ".*" idd.tamu.edu

use:

REQUEST CONDUIT "[09]$" idd.tamu.edu
REQUEST CONDUIT "[18]$" idd.tamu.edu
REQUEST CONDUIT "[27]$" idd.tamu.edu
REQUEST CONDUIT "[36]$" idd.tamu.edu
REQUEST CONDUIT "[45]$" idd.tamu.edu

re:
"soft link pqact files so products load faster"

??? I have no idea what you mean by this.  Can you explain further?

Ticket ID: NVL-219514
Department: Support Datastream