[IDD #LRB-829354]: Issues with product-queue

Hi Connor,

re: LDM stopped
> Yeah I stopped it because it was filling up and taking too much space:
> I will need to figure out adding more space to it.

OK, sounds good.

re:
> So with the data fully assimilated into a full volume this will help is out.

Very good.

re:
> I currently have the scour file set to one day.
> Is there anyway to have both a full volume scan and data saved
> by degree level?

There might be, but one would have to know which pieces are for
single tilts.  Since we don't save our Level II data this way,
I don't think that anyone has looked into this approach.

re:
> I will be using TITAN CIDD and JAZZ developed by RAL at NCAR to
> display these two data sets (full volume and scan level).

OK.  I do not know enough about Titan and Jazz to provide any
guidance on their capabilities for displaying single levels
from full volume scans.  But, since our IDV application can
do this, I imagine they can too.

re:
> Or would it be better to just do the full volume?

This depends on what your objectives are.

Ticket ID: LRB-829354
Department: Support IDD