[IDD #UCL-189991]: Re: 20140328: [ldm-users] UQAM LDM Server is in the process of having its IP changed

Hi Christian,

re:
> I have a connection refused for rstats:
> telnet rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu 388
> Trying 128.117.149.8...
> telnet: connect to address 128.117.149.8: Connection refused
>
> Maybe an IP to adjust for the statistics reporting?

We were forced to turn off real-time statistics gathering and numerous other
things on our web server yesterday while fighting an onslaught of hacking/probe
attempts that appeared to originate from China.  It was decided to leave
real-time statistics gathering off for a bit longer (perhaps days) as we
transition activities to a newer and more powerful server.

Ticket ID: UCL-189991
Department: Support IDD