[LDM #RGD-701388]: no new data since ~00Z last night

Hi Mike,

re:
> We've been missing out on data for the past 2 days, our gempak/surface data
> stopped coming in on the 26th, images and model grids stopped at around 00Z
> on the 28th.  I don't know how to diagnose this, just tried to restart
> ldmadmin which didn't seem to help.  Thanks for your help!

Who are you REQUESTing data from?

The way to test if your upstream has the data you want is by using
the LDM utility 'notifyme':

<as 'ldm'>
notifyme -vl- -f "IDS|DDPLUS" -h <fully qualified name of the upstream host>

Let's start there and see what is learned...

Ticket ID: RGD-701388
Department: Support IDD