Data from a IDD source at UNIDATA

Hello Rodrigo,

Of course we remember you, and the others from Brazil!  :)

So help me clarify:

1) You DO have a feed from idd.unidata.ucar.edu

2) That feed goes to CPTEC

3) You would also like to feed a machine at Marine Meteorological Services
   ..from idd.unidata.ucar.edu for redundancy from CPTEC

Can you provide an IP address and fully qualified name for the machine you
would like for us to feed. This is serving the Brazilian Navy, correct?

This should be straightforward once we have the machines name and IP.

You may need to deal with firewall issues on your side..we need port 388
open for in bound and out bound TCP traffic.

Glad to hear back from you!

Jeff