[IDD #OFQ-957923]: Missing NEXRAD data

Hi Chad,

re:
> We use your NEXRAD data here at FlightStats for our weather map overlays.
> We've been getting alerts from our servers that there are missing
> data files.  I was just browsing the catalog and it appears that the
> NEXRAD_Unidata_Reflectivity stream stopped creating data files on 1/13/14.
> Do you have a timeframe when we could expect that stream to resume?

The generating process that creates the content you are trying to
access via a THREDDS catalog had a problem that has now been resolved.
The composite products from the point of the fix on should be available
to you now.  Please let us know if you continue to have problems.

re:
> Here's the URL we're trying to hit:
>
> http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/nexrad/composite/unidata/NEXRAD_Unidata_Reflectivity-20140115/files/catalog.xml
>
> And here's the catalog showing the latest updates:
>
> http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/nexrad/composite/unidata/catalog.html

You should be able to access newly created products again.

re:
> Thanks in advance for any help.

No worries.  We apologize for the data outage.

Ticket ID: OFQ-957923
Department: Support IDD