[Support #EDS-330074]: RE: Need to obtain upstream data-feeds for Radar data

Hi,

It looks like the effort of getting an LDM feed of radar data to George Z.
from RAL is progressing nicely.  If there is anything we (Unidata) need to do
to assist, please let us know.  If our input is not needed, please remove
us from CCs in future email exchanges.

Thanks!

Ticket ID: EDS-330074
Department: Support IDD