[IDD #CCB-447316]: ldmadmin watch - for a EREGX

Hi Neil,

re:
> OK. Notifyme it is.

I find 'notifyme' to be the most useful of all of the LDM utilities!

re:
> But this is odd.
> notifyme -v -h localhost
> doesn't return anything.

That's because you did not tell 'notifyme' to write log messages to STDOUT.
Also, you don't need to specify '-h localhost' as interrogating the local
LDM instance is the default.

The invocation you want to run is something like:

<as 'ldm'>

notifyme -vl- -f ANY -p <EREGX>

re:
> I know I'm getting SOMEthing, because 'ldmadmin watch' shows the stuff
> streaming in.

You have to pay attention to logging (the '-l' flag) when using all
LDM utilities.  The default is to send the log output to whatever
is configured in /etc/syslog.conf (or /etc/rsyslog.conf).  Again, please
review the output of 'man notifyme' for more information.

Ticket ID: CCB-447316
Department: Support IDD