[Datastream #NUR-188992]: Peru Meteorology

Hi Marcial,

re:
> I am working today in IDV, I will be working tomorrow in ldm (maybe later
> today). It is NOT installed yet.

OK.

re:
> I already asked them to open the ports for the ldm (388).

Very good.

NOTE:

- I added an allow for the Peru machine on our idd.unidata.ucar.edu
  toplevel relay cluster

  As soon as you install the LDM, please check to see if you are able
  to contact and REQUEST data from idd.unidata.ucar.edu:

  <as 'ldm'>

  ldmping idd.unidata.ucar.edu

  If this succeeds, run:

  notifyme -vl- -f ANY -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

  If the 'notifyme' works, go ahead and configure the Peru machine's REQUESTs
  for idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

  I will be reading email late tonight and tomorrow morning, and I
  will be able to make adjustments on our side if the ldmping/notifyme
  invocations don't work for some reason (they should).

I have not contacted Texas A&M yet... I want to make sure that the
xxx.senamhi.gob.pe machine can REQUEST from us before bothering them.

re:
> Thanks for all your time and help,

No worries.

Ticket ID: NUR-188992