[IDD #BTR-180368]: 20121023: please discontinue feeding from unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu

Hi Marek,

I don't know that you are the appropriate UAlbany contact for the following, but
I figured that you may know who is and will forward it along if necessary...

We noticed that adk.asrc.cestm.albany.edu and adk2.asrc.cestm.albany.edu are
actively
feeding from unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu. Since we are trying to decommission
unidata2, we
are contacting all sites using it as an IDD upstream feeder and asking them to
switch
their feed REQUESTs as soon as possible to idd.ssec.wisc.edu.

Thanks in advance for your help in making this change!