[IDD #SWO-898780]: Problems connecting to idd.ssec.wisc.edu

Hi Harry,

re: switching the feed to a different relay (e.g., idd.tamu.edu or
idd.meteo.psu.edu)

> Who are the contacts at those sites? I will need to have them allow my
> machines.

You should already be allowed on both of these upstreams.

re:
> I must be in the allow list for idd.tamu.edu.

Yup.

re:
> I switched and it is now working.   Rather odd, don't you think?

Totally odd.  We don't yet understand why the feed(s) to freshair1
would have problems.  I seem to recall, however, that there have
been similar problems related to freshair[12] in the past.  Please
correct me if my memory is incorrect.

re:
> P.S.  I'm still running ldm 6.10.1

OK.  The version of the LDM that is being run on your machine should
make no difference.

Ticket ID: SWO-898780
Department: Support IDD