20120926: Unidata services no longer available from NSF cise-nsf.gov machines

Users of Unidata services on NSF-hosted machines:

We just learned that Unidata machines long housed at the NSF will be
decommissioned this Friday, September 28.  Sites that use services from
the following machines need to take appropriate corrective actions as
soon as possible.

Unidata machine at NSF      Area-specific Unidata support email addresses
---------------------------+---------------------------------------------
adde.cise-nsf.gov           address@hidden
atm.cise-nsf.gov            address@hidden
idd.cise-nsf.gov            address@hidden
ingest.cise-nsf.gov         address@hidden
thredds.cise-nsf.gov        address@hidden

On behalf of the community, we would like to thank the NSF for kindly
hosting Unidata machines that have delivered so much atmospheric science
data to the community for almost a quarter of a century!

Please send any/all questions/comments to the area-specific email
address(es) listed above.

Best Regards,

Unidata User Support
--
Unidata User Support                              UCAR Unidata Program <