[IDD #GKP-529128]: 20120925: IDD feeds for NWA meeting in Madison, WI

Hi Brad and Kevin,

The fact that we are now packing systems for shipment to the NWA meeting
in Madison, WI (we will have a booth at NWA for the first time this
year) reminded us that we have some questions for you:

- will Raytheon be demoing AWIPS-II at the NWA meeting in Madison, WI
  next month?

- if yes, do you want us to feed you data via the LDM/IDD?

- if yes, would you will be willing for the CAVE instance in the
  Unidata booth to feed data from your EDEX server?

Depending on what the LAN is like in the NWA demo area (at the
Minona Terrace of course), it would be smartest for there to be
one feed of data into the hall and then fan it out to any/all
who want it (the advertised 10 Mbps bandwidth into/out of the
demo area will not support much Internet traffic).  We could
ingest the data ourselves and relay it to you, or visa versa;
it makes no difference to us.