[IDD #DJM-823948]: Feed source for NEXRAD2

Hi Scott,

re:
> I am resurrecting my feed for experimental purposes.
> I have since changed IP's
>
> could I please have a feed at 146.137.112.44, evs342237.evs.anl.gov ?
>
> At the moment notifyme is returning permission denied

The reason that the 'notifyme' attempt is returning permission
denied is that reverse DNS (IP -> fully qualified hostname) is
not available for your machine.  As soon as this is attended to (on
your side, not ours), you will be able to REQUEST the NEXRAD2
feed from the toplevel IDD relay that you were using previously.

Ticket ID: DJM-823948
Department: Support IDD