[LDM #YPK-185842]: LDM request TAF, surface and upper air only

Hi Robert,

re:
> Thanks, Tom.  Have been to 5 continents, including Aus and Ant..China is not
> high on my list..

I would return to China in a heartbeat!  I would especially like to see
more of Tibet -- it is a very special place indeed!!

re:
> I have pretty much done it's ugly but it works since 1998!

Yup, I'm with you on that.

re:
> I do have some more McIDAS or GEMPAK METEOSAT questions coming in the AM.

OK.  I am working on catching up on things, so I will be "listening"...

Ticket ID: YPK-185842
Department: Support IDD