[IDD #XUT-980774]: Data Request

Hi David,

re:
> Good news!  We are ingesting the KLWX radar as of 40 minutes ago!

Excellent!

re:
> It seems that the firewall issues were on our side.  I exposed a service on
> my home
> network on port 388, and I was not able to connect to it from our system, but
> other
> systems in our office could connect to it.  Our sys admin got back today, so
> I had him
> take a look, and he fixed the firewall rules.

I figured that it was a firewall related issue on your side...

re:
> We are running the rtstats on our system, so maybe you want to verify that
> you are
> getting statistics from us.  Otherwise, I think everything is wrapped up.
>
> algsys   30647  0.0  0.0 2019836 3984 ?      S    03:20   0:00 rtstats -h
> rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu

Yup, we are getting real-time stats from you now:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Projects -> Internet Data Distribution
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/index.html#idd

    Current Operational Status
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/rtstats/

    Statistics by Host
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex

Scroll down to the entry for your machine:

shield-wblend.starinst.org [6.10.1]
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?shield-wblend.starinst.org

re:
> Thank you for providing this data set to us, and for all of your help and
> patience as we
> got things set up!  It is greatly appreciated!

No worries.  Welcome onboard :-)

Ticket ID: XUT-980774
Department: Support IDD