[IDD #WDG-304238]: Question about accessing LDM data during our upcoming ISP transition

> Hello Jeff,

Hi Robert,

> Once again, thanks for being so accommodating with this request.

No worries, nobody wants to be without data :)

Can you please inform us what machine(s) you are currently pointing your
requests to, so we make sure we do not miss anything.

> Just let us know when the secondary IP is in place and active within your
> access tables, so that we can test our data flow cutover processes before we
> do the 'official' cut.

Will do, should go in today.

> Best Regards,
>
> Robert Gordon