[LDM #GOE-694008]: Request for temporary IDD for NWA Demo

Hi Brad,

re:
> We will be having a demo of AWIPSII at the NWA conference in Birmingham,
> AL from Saturday October 15-22, 2011.
>
> I would like to request an IDD feed to allow the following:
>
> IP address 68.113.86.32
>
> connection and I will request only a subset of data to include
>
> IDS|DDPLUS
> HRS
> NGRID
> NIMAGE
> NEXRAD3
>
> This eliminates the two largest feeds from the mix (CONDUIT and
> NEXRAD2) plus several others which we are not
> using anyway (e.g., UNIWISC, GEM, NOGAPS, FNEXRAD, FSL, etc.).

OK, you are now ALLOWed to REQUEST all non-restricted data from:

oliver.unidata.ucar.edu

Please fashion your feed REQUEST(s) to ask for just the feeds
you want to receive.  For example:

REQUEST NGRID|NIMAGE|NEXRAD3|WMO  ".*"  oliver.unidata.ucar.edu

If the connection is not good enough to get everything in
one REQUEST split the requests as follows:

REQUEST NGRID ".*" oliver.unidata.ucar.edu
REQUEST NIMAGE ".*" oliver.unidata.ucar.edu
REQUEST NEXRAD3 ".*" oliver.unidata.ucar.edu
REQUEST IDS|DDPLUS ".*" oliver.unidata.ucar.edu
REQUEST HDS ".*" oliver.unidata.ucar.edu

Please report LDM/IDD statistics under the name demo.raytheon.com.

re:
> If you'd like us to display any sort of sign or collateral feel
> free to forward it along and/or ship it, I can provide you with
> an address depending on when you'd ship to the hotel in Birmingham
> or my office.

Thanks!  Please send us the name and address of the hotel where you
will be staying.  We will let you know if/when we send a sign for
you to display.

Ticket ID: GOE-694008
Department: Support IDD