[IDD #GOK-818269]: Help -- NEXRAD3 feed no longer working, along with some GOES imagery from UNIWISC

Hi Gary,

re: SSH to gwoemul
> Try it again.

I'm in, thanks.

Question:

- who does the system administration for this machine (you, Marcus, other)?

The first thing I see is the user 'ldm' is not setup to run cron
jobs:

<logged in as 'ldm'>
[ldm@gwoemul ~]$ crontab -l
You (ldm) are not allowed to use this program (crontab)
See crontab(1) for more information

'ldm' will need to run cron jobs to scour ingested/decoded data that
is written to disk.

I will detail other problems I see in separate emails...

Ticket ID: GOK-818269
Department: Support IDD