[IDD #PGJ-802823]: request for approval of LDM data receiving

Hi Bei,

re:
> Hi, this is from Department of Geomatics Engineering, Schulich School of
> Engineering, University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
>
> Our lab is interested in getting access to the COMICS data via LDM software,
> assimilating with ground  based PPP for water vapor estimation research.

OK.

re:
> I have already installed LDM software in fedora 14, but kind of get confused
> about how can I connect to server and receive data.
>
> Especially, I am not sure how to figure out these information:
> Site Name:

From the information you provided above, your Site Name is:

Department of Geomatics Engineering, Schulich School of Engineering
University of Calgary

re:
> Site Administrator:

If you are the one who will administer the LDM, you would be the
Site Administrator:

Bei Huang

We would, however, appreciate getting your University of Calgary
email address.

re:
> Fully Qualified Hostname:

This is the full name of the machine on which your LDM will be
running.  We would also like to get the IP address of this machine.

NB: the LDM requires that there exist forward and reverse DNS for
machines participating in the IDD.  By providing the full name
and IP address of your machine, we will be able to verify/refute
whether or not there is forward and reverse DNS for your machine.

re:
> Desired Feeds:

As you note above, the feed that you want is the one that contains
Cosmic data.  Cosmic data is contained in the EXP feedtype, so the
answer for the feed you desire is EXP.

re:
> My Account is: address@hidden
> Office phone: +1 403 220 8150

Do you have a University of Calgary email address?  We would _much_
prefer that you use it for contact purposes.

Ticket ID: PGJ-802823
Department: Support IDD