[IDD #JHR-989766]: Assistance in becoming a Unidata user

Hi Jennifer,

re:
> It has been quite a while since we've been in contact with you. We hope
> our work order is still open.  If it is not, may we please re-establish
> it?

We have been waiting for you to get back to us with the set of IDD datastreams
that you want to get.  As soon as you provide this information, we will setup
the needed ALLOWs.

re:
> We are still working on our data feed choices per our system's
> capabilities, etc.  David, Cedrick, and I had a meeting today and plan
> to get further along on it next week.

Very good.

re:
> Thank you for your time.
> Happy New Year!

No worries, and Happy New Year to you also!

Ticket ID: JHR-989766
Department: Support IDD