[IDD #CXK-345709]: new LDM server to test

Hi Brian,

re:
> We are testing a LDM and decoders on a Linux machine, so we can get a new
> Linux server to hopefully phase out at least one of our SUN servers
> (thunder.msrc.sunysb.edu). Can you please allow metlab09.msrc.sunysb.edu
> (129.49.65.179) access to the various feeds that lightning.msrc.sunysb.edu
> or thunder.msrc.sunysb.edu have access to?

You should be set to go for all feeds requested from IDD relay machines
under our control (e.g., idd.cise-nsf.gov).  The LDM/IDD site administrators
for upstream feed hosts not under our control (Art Person, PSU,
idd.meteo.psu.edu;
David Knight, Suny Albany, striker2.atmos.albany.edu) will need to be
contacted directly by you to request the change:

Art Person
address@hidden

David Knight
address@hidden
address@hidden

Comment:

- during the transition you can feed your new machine from your existing
  ones

For reference, here is a list of the feeds you are currently receiving
and the sites they are being relayed from:

Datastreams and upstream feed hosts for lightning.msrc.sunysb.edu:

CONDUIT    idd.cise-nsf.gov
FNEXRAD    ldm.meteo.psu.edu
FNMOC      idd.cise-nsf.gov
FSL2       idd.cise-nsf.gov
HDS        idd.cise-nsf.gov
IDS|DDPLUS idd.cise-nsf.gov
NEXRAD2    idd.cise-nsf.gov
NGRID      idd.cise-nsf.gov
NLDN       striker2.atmos.albany.edu
NNEXRAD    ldm.meteo.psu.edu
UNIWISC    idd.cise-nsf.gov

Datastreams and upstream feed sites for thunder.msrc.sunysb.edu:

CONDUIT    idd.cise-nsf.gov
CRAFT      idd.cise-nsf.gov
FNEXRAD    ldm.meteo.psu.edu
FNMOC      idd.cise-nsf.gov
FSL2       idd.cise-nsf.gov
GEM        ldm.meteo.ec.gc.ca
HDS        idd.cise-nsf.gov
IDS|DDPLUS idd.cise-nsf.gov
NGRID      idd.cise-nsf.gov
NLDN       striker2.atmos.albany.edu
NNEXRAD    ldm.meteo.psu.edu
UNIWISC    idd.cise-nsf.gov

re:
> Also, Dr. Ping Liu (cc'd here) is our new computer support person here, so
> he will be managing the LDM here, so please make him the primary contact
> for Unidata/LDM related issues here at Stony Brook Univ.

I have updated our sites contact list to reflect Dr. Liu's role as LDM/IDD
contact at Stony Brook University.

re:
> thank you.

No worries.