Re: your mail

Thanks, Jeff. -- Wen

>>> Jeff Weber <address@hidden> 04/20/10 4:16 PM >>>
Hi Wen,

Unidata has worked out an agreement with the CMC, you can now request the
GEM data from:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber address@hidden :
Unidata Program Center PH:303-497-8676 :
University Corp for Atmospheric Research 3300 Mitchell Ln :
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber Boulder,Co 80307-3000 :