[IDD #KUZ-323197]: IDD data feed issues

Hi Garry,

re:
> I spoke with my network folks again and they said nothing has changed on
> our firewall. He did a screen shot of the traffic he is seeing and I have
> it attached.  If it means something to you and you think it is something
> that might be on your end ,I will wait for something back from you.  If
> you still think it is on our side, I would like to get your folks talking
> to my folks to try to resolve it, which ever end it is on.  Any chance I
> could get one of you to talk today?  It is about 1345 and he has to leave
> in about an hour.

Unfortunately, I did not see your email in time to make a phone connection
today.

> If not, he will be available tomorrow after 1000.  Let
> me know and we can all talk to try to figure this out.

We can call tomorrow after 10.  Can you give us the appropriate phone
number?

By the way, you mentioned that you attached a screen shot of the traffic
your network folks are seeing... we did not get the attachment.  Can you
resend it?

> Thanks again for your assistance.

No worries.

Ticket ID: KUZ-323197