[IDD #OGE-170685]: LDM Access to Unidata

> Jeff:
>
> Thanks for the great idea.  I'll contact Rorik at UAF; I think they probably
> download the same dataset that we need anyway.
>
> Sorry for the terse message.  It was right before lunch.  I took a bike ride
> and things are better now.
>
> Larry
>
> David A. Johnston Cascades Volcano Observatory
> 1300 SE Cardinal Court, Bldg. 10, Suite 100
> Vancouver, WA 98683 USA
> tel. 360-993-8925  fax 360-993-8980
> http://vulcan.wr.usgs.gov/Projects/Mastin
Hi Larry,

Yes, Rorik will be a good resource, I suspect you may be able to use many of
his configurations. I would normally suggest you also feed from UAF, but they
are getting the data from U of Wash, so not only would that be crazy, but
really bad use of bandwidth ;)

(remember, tabs - no white space - in configuration files)

Glad you had a nice bike ride, no worries, previous message did not come across
terse.

Have a good weekend and we will finish dialing this in on Monday!

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support